Very minimal white cast & NON-DRYING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me this product is great. Would totally buy again. The transparent white cast from this mineral lipscreen is really not that bad. It helps if you keep it in your pocket so it's not cold when you put in on, then apply it in layers if you want to apply a thick layer. It really only shows if your lips are dry and have crevices. If I'm wanting to mask this slight white effect I just put a slight tinted balm or lipstick on top and blend it in. It's completely tasteless, and the faint smell is not offensive, which is rare for mineral sunscreen products. It's not scented or perfumed either, just a mild coconut/apple scent. I have extremely sensitive skin so this is important to me. It took a lot of research for me to find an SPF lip product WITHOUT allergens, fragrances, or irritating essential oils. I've worn it more than a handful of times now, and it has not dried out my lips at all. For me this all adds up to 5 stars. *** If you're someone who's less sensitive than me, or wants something ultra light that will go on invisibly, you might prefer a non-mineral product instead.

LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super moisturizing. Smells great. It did repair my lips and protects it from the sun. I love it.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's s a mazing product ever 👍🏼 But it's expensive .

Good

Posted by beemoth on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing really spacial. Very greasy. But has nourishing affect.

White tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's all natural, including the sunscreen. Because the percentages of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are so low, I hoped it would not leave a white cast, but it does. Perhaps micronized particles would solve this. The texture is nice: creamy, subtle shine, but not slippery. The smell is subtle and smells like apples, I don't smell any coconut.