Moisturiser for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and moisturise baby's skin

Effective for ezcema

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've already used thee bottles for my daughter who is suffering from ezcema. I tried many other products but I think this is one of the best product that is mild yet very rich lotion for babies with ezcema. I think the price is also very reasonable for a huge bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good! Gentle and gives good moisturizing.

Avoid, it burns

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gives my skin an unpleasant burning sensation, and it's red after. Not sure what's causing it, probably one of the extracts listed in the ingredients. I can't imagine how a baby's extra sensitive skin would feel.

Suitable for the most sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little ones like this very much.

Good for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a gentle lotion, easy to absorb and it is good for my baby suffering from eczema on her neck, arms and legs. To be honest, the smell is a bit weird. However, since it is really effective to my baby's eczema, the weird smell can be accepted.

Weird smell and not moisturizing enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

My baby has eczema-prone skin, so unfortunately this lotion is not moisturizing enough for the baby's skin. It's way to light. And even though it's scent free, it smells weird. Won't repurchase.

Fragrance free, but not unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to scents. I love that this is fragrance free and I love the natural ingredients, but unfortunately this has a weird smell.

Yet to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yet to try but i have used Babyganics products before.. Trusted brand.