Contains citric acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though this children's toothpaste is free of sulfates, parabens, SLS, fluoride, saccharin, synthetic preservatives, flavors, colorants or harsh abrasives, and contains a lot of safe ingredients, such as carboxymethyl cellulose, which gently cleans children's teeth, xylitol, which kills harmful tooth decay-causing bacteria, prevents caries, strengthens the enamel and stimulates the growth of tooth-protective, non-acidic bacteria, and stevia, which heals sore gums, reduces redness and inflammation, prevents gingivitis, mouth sores and gum diseases, it contains citric acid as well. Citric acid is known for causing enamel erosion and tooth decay, as well as stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting. Not a toothpaste I would let my kids use.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is reasonable. My son loves the flavor.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The toothpaste that has very slight taste, safe ingredients and can be swallowed. We are using it for 3 years already and do not want to change the brand or taste, this is the best. Kids hate the other toothpaste because of strong artificial smell and taste but this one is sweet nice and light. Recommend to everybody with small kids.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Clean, pure and yummy! I purchased the strawberry flavor initially and when I learned that my kids love it, I got the watermelon flavor as well. Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s great for my oldest son (2 year) and younger son (7 months)!!!

My daughter's favorite tooth paste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only tooth paste that my 5 years daughter likes and has no complains to brush her teeth with , I always stock up so will never run out of it or else we will have a battle every time we brush her teeth. She loves this and the strawberry flavor too. It is a bit watery not like other pastes but no issues as long as my daughter enjoys it!

Love the size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very gentle product, with good amount of foam in the mouth. love the size of it.

taste good and gentle for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my kid loves this and will only use this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase