no wrapping paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

the packing doesn’t well, I didn’t see any liquid in the botter, but the outside box is wet once I received the box ! There are no any wrapping paper to protect the product! Bad experience

Leaking Bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I revived this product couple days ago It was leaking really bad, I saw the packaging pack with a plastic bag, apparently they know it's gonna leak, why still sent it to me? It suppose to be portable sanitizer in my bag Now I can't use anywhere cuz its gonna leak everywhere Not happy.

I bought 3 but only get 1 and the other 2 are empty bottles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase and I had a bad experience! I just received my parcel today and opend it with excitement as this is my first purchase, when I get the hand sanitizer, I found out that the led is loose and the bottle is empty, the second bottle just got half a bottle of liquid and only the third is a full sealed bottle, i wonder why iHerb send me empty and used bottles, can I have a better explanation from iHerb? I m very unhappy and angry with it as I need them for my trip next week!!!!!! >< I got photos taken, if any reference you need, pls contact me at: [email protected] I need my stuff, I paid for empty bottles now!