BabyGanics, Cover-Up Baby, Sunscreen for Face & Body, 50+ SPF, Waterproof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my children and it's no good. It's very oily and difficult to apply, the oil is separating from the cream.

Easy to apply and great protection

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my children and on me. I still have to test it when we go swimming, but for now it works just fine

Lie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It said zinc oxide 6%, Octisalate 5% and titanium dioxide 3% on the label Different from the information on iherb

baby sun-protection works but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it this summer to pretect my one-year-old lady. It works but smell was unpleasant and consistency was fractinated and it was difficult to apply at sher skin.

BabyGanics Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Forget Baby, I love this for myself. No smell & goes on light. Even good on grown men.

Greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very greasy.. Good for sun protection. Need to shake well before use, watery and oily.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it takes a bit long to rub all the way into skin and a very greasy

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The whole family is using it. The best sunscrean we ever tried. We live in tropics with very high uv and humidity. The cream is sick so, it takes time to spread evenly and for the skin to absorb, but it works perfect.

Could do 30 for much less money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

According to the skin doctor, the difference is extremely small going from 30 to 50... about 2-3 percent. next time, I won't order this again. However, it does provide good screen against the sun, so I don't have nothing bad to say about the item itself.

よく肌に馴染みます

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

オーガニック系のものはもっと重い感じかと思ったら、化粧下地にもOK。これとTintedのSunscreenを塗って、その上からMineral Powderを付ければばっちり!夏もベトつかない事を祈ります~。

1 2 3