love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easily absorbed and well protect my skin, no fragrance

Happy with Babyganics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids use this especially before swimming. It's quickly absorbed by the skin. Smells like play dough( Says my 4 year old) but then they love play dough :D

Sensitive skin friendly sunscreen! Lifetime 5% off! use below (green text) on checkout

Posted by R Z N 2 1 7 on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have a friend who doesn't use sunblock because she is allergic to every sunscreen she tried. But when i introduced this to her, she had no allergic reaction to it and she's so happy that she finally found a sunscreen that fits her sensitive skin. She then immediately ask me to order one for her. :)

Easy to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this sunscreen because it was the only one I could find that could spray. It goes on easily unlike many other natural sunscreens we have tried.

Excellent product - 5 star!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this product on our small children and even ourselves. It's great knowing it's organic and is completely safe to use. It dries after a few minutes and does not feel sticky afterwards like most other brands.

Worked well for a sensitive white skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My bf has a sensitive skin that burns fast. We've purchased this product before going to Egypt. He has used it as prescribed every two hours and was able to stay at the sun for the full day plus swimming at he sea from time to time. After a week he has good suntan but without redness or sunburns. Also liked the spray version as it is easier in usage.

I got it for myself and I'm very pleased with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent protection, good texture, nice smell, I like everything about it.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it works

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this sunscreen for my kids. Not oily, absorbs perfectly. Love the spray because it makes the process much faster.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No harsh smells and last long. Deff buying again. Love the brand.

1 2