Bach Flower Rescue Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural energy enhancer that gives you a subtle lift without the jitters. Whenever I needed a little extra energy ( 3 grandchildren) this products comes to my rescue. This is my first time trying this product but I like what I have seen so far. Please do not look for a rush of energy - the energy is felt but feels naturally healthy and energized with a sense of well being,

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works! But don't expect sudden boost of energy, this what you will get is gentle increase of attention span combined with mental & physical endurance. Great product for sensitive people who can't drink caffeine and have low blood pressure, as I am. Thank you iherb for jet another fantastic product...

Actually works.

Posted by BlahRa on October 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, my only reason for giving four stars is that it taste's foul from the content of alcohol.

The original stress relief product was better.

Posted by bruegger on May 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

The original stress relief product was better.

rescue remedy fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thankyou for offering a product that is not necessarily given by a doctor. I'm slowly weaning of doctors meds and you site has become my favourite one there is. I also use rescue sleep and rescue feelings if stress. I have found you are the cheapest that I can access these products through and want to Thankyou for offering this service. Sandra.

Rescued again

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yep, it works :)

Bach Rescue Energy, spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product--the energy aspect is subtle and that is fine.

Not as effective as other Bach products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really work and also contains alcohol which in our country of residence could be a problem if used during the day and the smell lingers on the breath.

Bach Energy drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Luv this stuff much better than caffine. Doesn't cause the shakes

Energy drops