How did I ever survive B4 these!!!

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered- been disabled with severe panic & anixety attacks, depression, phobias & stress for 28 years. My sisters Dr just put her on Rescue Remedy liquid, due to the stress of taking care of our parents whom are in thier 80's. I thought I would try these Pastilles and see what happened. TADA!!! I feel so much better. My stress in lower, my BP & pulse are normal during times anxiety, i feel relaxed. THIS IS THE BEST PRODUST I HAVE EVER TAKEN!. I even got my husband who takes nothing to try them & now he asks for them. The are like gummie bears& taste kinsa like honey. I recommend them to everyone!

Carry these with you for pleasant stress relief!

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep a tin of these in my purse for those times when things start getting out of hand. I have 3 kids and on long shopping trips, extended delays, or just plain bad days, these have saved the day. Perhaps it's the surprise element of mom actually encouraging them to eat a piece of "candy", but moods are elevated and life goes on more smoothly afterwards. Nice product and seems to work.

Great Gummies

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff! I use the Rescue Remedy Liquid and wanted to try their Pastilles. The tin is nice and can be reused for coins or something, great if you don't want the alcahol from the liquid. Great price too!

Bach's Pastilles

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful convenient stress release. Nice taste. Rather than chewing, I allow them to disolved in the mouth. Great for driving and other intense situations.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Rescue Remedy Pastilles,Natural Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1842270 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product!!!I have come off of half my anxiety medicine with the help of this product!I would say that this prduct is an absolute God send !!!

Great price & Good product for casual use..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lots of people around the world enjoy the effect of this formula,and the fact that it comes in a candy form makes it easier to give to stubborn people that refuse syrups or pills,like children etc...use the container for small stuff that gets lost easily when you finish the pastilles...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious candy. And the opening-closing device packaging is very funny:)

good taste and it works fast

Posted by Reviewer1900240 on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Special for children: no alcohol and a taste of candys makes it easy to use. I will not go without it. A very good product for a very good price.

Brilliant product

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have to say that this product is wonderful. When I feel nervous, anxious or having palpitations from excessive stress I take one of these and they work wonders. Also l make sure that l am in bed or while doing something relaxing like reading a book or listening to some chilling music to let my body know that it's time to calm down.

Calming Beyond Belief

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Rescue Remedy in any form. This is particularly nice since I can take it with me wherever I go and use it easily. I find it helpful for moments of deep stress. The flavor is quite pleasant, and also unexceptional. The effect is fairly immediate.