No luck, but will keep trying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well, I'm not the brightest light on the harbor. After dissolving one of these under my tongue (to battle morning anxiety) with no effect, I kept popping more and ended up spending a good portion of the evening in the restroom due to the "free flowing" effect it had on my bowels. I probably consumed around 20 over a three hour period, so it's really my own fault. Unfortunately, these don't seem to do anything for my anxiety, however I do like the taste and I also like the idea of having them with me on a flight. I guess I'm just hoping they'll eventually work, even if it's just the whole idea of having "taken something" to relive my occasional panic. I will keep trying them out and if there's any improvement will update this review. I am glad I ordered them. The price is unbelievable and it's a fun little gummy to chew on if nothing else.

Awfull taste

Posted by OKOKOK on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste of these pastilles, and I did not notice any stress relieving effect eighter.

Bach R Pac

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

quit using - they do work BUT all the artifical sweetners bloat me (and they can be toxic to pets!)

Useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It just like candy, can't help to release stress

Vitamin B tablet is better~

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think taking Vitamin B is better, it doesn't work for me, i don't feel any stress relief after taking it.

doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been under stress a lot last few weeks and sadly it doesn't do anything.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad and not good

meh

Posted by GhadaW on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dont think I'll get it again, I got it because I was curious. it was nice and could be the placebo effect but I liked taking one at the end of a working day.

No funcionan

Posted by veronnier on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Igual que las de sabor grosella, para estos "casos ocasionales" no me funcionan. Acabé comiéndomelas como gominolas...

A mi no me hacen nada...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

No sé, el sabor es bueno y la consistencia ideal, pero a mi no me han hecho ningún efecto anti estrés o relajantes. Creo que es más placebo que otra cosa.

1 2