Much Calmer Cat Thanks To Rescue Remedy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my cats, a female Bombay/Bermese mix, has been stress grooming to the point of bald patches on her haunches, belly & elbows. It was difficult to get her to eat since mealtime was the most stressful activity for her, for some reason. After testing negative for everything including common allergies, it was determined that she was in the beginning stages of "kitty senility". (She is 12 years old.) My vet prescribed an anti-anxiety medication for her but when she didn't show any signs of improvement after a couple of weeks, I decided to try a more natural approach with the Rescue Remedy Pet product. In less than 48 hours I noticed a dramatic difference in her behavior. She was much calmer, less skiddish and was able to eat her meals without constantly looking over her shoulder for that "phantom predator". We can now also enter a room without her fleeing in a panic to run and hide under the bed. She is very high-strung so I had to give her a double dose of 8 drops in her food, twice per day for the first week or so. Now, after 1 month I've been able to reduce her dosage to 4 drops and her fur has almost completely grown back. I can't say enough good things about this product! It has brought back my sweet little girl who has returned to her loving, affectionate & confident self. I recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

This product is fabulous.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a 4.5 yr old Yorkie who was rescued from a substandard puppy mill. Not having been socialized as a puppy and used to only a small cage for most of his life he is terrified of new situations. I love to travel by car and he would be so terrified he would throw up every car trip even to the store. I got Rescue Remedy which was recomended by the fearful dog book the humane society required me to purchase and when I squirt it into his mouth (he doesn't like treats) he is calmer for our trips and sleeps most of the time. No more throwing up. I wholeheartedly recomend it!

Left pets for one week.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since we have 6 cats and 1 dog, we tend to leave them home when we travel. A week is our outermost time away. Last time we left, I put the rescue remedy in their water. Since the Rescue Remedy helped me so much in taking care of my grandkids, I can only assume that my pets didn't panic. They seemed fine when we returned.

Work well with my cat

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You would see the huge difference after using it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for your pets when they are travelling with you and for other times when they are stressed

Worked great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time in my kitties water and food bowls because we have had work done in the house and the workers make noises that scared them. This really helped keep them calm. My friend's 18 year kitty just passed, and their other companion kitty became lethargic and very depressed. She did not want to eat because she missed her buddy. Well, i gave them a bottle of this product and 4 days later the kitty was eating and interacting even more that she had ever in her life. Her depression is gone and she is happy again.

Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Remedy

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural stress relief product for your pets. Our furry friends get stressed out too, so let's help ease their anxiety. This product is recommended by vets. It is a Homeopathic product. It is safe and gentle for cats, dogs, birds and horses. It restores emotional balance to your pet. It can be used in any emotional crisis. If you found this product to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out their products within 24 hours.

Rescue Remedy pet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Escellent product, calms my hyper boxer down within minutes. No side effects noted. Will order again.

IT WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog ​​is struggling with anxiety and can sometimes have seizures where she is very stressed and will not calm down. 4 drops of Rescue Remedy in her mouth and it takes 1 minute before she lies down and relax. GREAT product!

Use every day

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rescued a year old puppy about 6 months ago and he was having issues with sleeping through the night because he was distressed being in a new place/bed. I started out giving him 4 drops every night with a little water and he loves it and laps it up and sleeps through the night as do I. If he's going to the Vet or something new that might upset him I just put a drop or 2 on my finger and it settles him down immediately. I always have a back up in the car for those scary trips