Excellent de-stresser

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I took in No.2 about a year and a half ago, territorial wars are common. In desperation I bought this product and it has helped in calming both cats, especially No.1, and they can tolerate each other's presence more now. I am grateful cos I can't bear to give away No.2.

This really works!!!

Posted by NurseEmily on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

My poor little rescue dog has always been terrified of storms, until now. I give him 3 drops of this on a treat and he is so much more relaxed and doesnt have accidents! My other older dog seems less depressed when he takes it too!

Use every day

Posted by CoolinArizona on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rescued a year old puppy about 6 months ago and he was having issues with sleeping through the night because he was distressed being in a new place/bed. I started out giving him 4 drops every night with a little water and he loves it and laps it up and sleeps through the night as do I. If he's going to the Vet or something new that might upset him I just put a drop or 2 on my finger and it settles him down immediately. I always have a back up in the car for those scary trips

Bach Original Flower Essemces

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. . .lives up to all expectations. Used only two drops for my Yorkie before grooming and 4 drops for my 54-pound "wild" puppy! Will always have on hand.

Not sure yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference with this in both my cats.

there's no change on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

she's still in strees and even double dose doesn't get her calm

Easy delivery to my doggie

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular formula must be pretty tasty because even my most non-cooperative "no drops shall pass my lips" puppy takes it and takes it eagerly. I wish there were larger sizes available. Recommended.

Calms my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

great when traveling or when one cat wants down time and another insists on grooming tired cat, etc.

Did not work for my pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2016 | Verified Purchase