Bach Original Flower Essemces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. . .lives up to all expectations. Used only two drops for my Yorkie before grooming and 4 drops for my 54-pound "wild" puppy! Will always have on hand.

Great flower power...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this by mistake. I was in a hurry and wanted the one for ppl. I emailed the company and they said it was 100% the same product and therefore completely safe to use. The only difference is the perservatives - this one contains glycerin and water. If I use this alot I notice i get some soreness under my tounge so i dont use it that often. I'm sure it is an excellent product for animal as the original is for ppl. Im gonna use this on my new kitten when I get it home.

Not sure yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference with this in both my cats.

there's no change on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

she's still in strees and even double dose doesn't get her calm

Easy delivery to my doggie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular formula must be pretty tasty because even my most non-cooperative "no drops shall pass my lips" puppy takes it and takes it eagerly. I wish there were larger sizes available. Recommended.

Calms my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great when traveling or when one cat wants down time and another insists on grooming tired cat, etc.

Excellent de-stresser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I took in No.2 about a year and a half ago, territorial wars are common. In desperation I bought this product and it has helped in calming both cats, especially No.1, and they can tolerate each other's presence more now. I am grateful cos I can't bear to give away No.2.

Did not work for my pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dog's, did't work on them, one even got more affraid :(

Works as promised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was happily surprised that this worked so well for my anxious and depressive cat. She was experiencing separation anxiety, and just general restlessness and whininess. She's also prone to becoming overstimulated while playing, so playtime quickly turned into hissing and running away - not fun for anyone. All this was leading us into a downward spiral and driving both of us nuts. Bach's remedy (our dose: 4 drops into food AM, 2-4 in the water bowl, and another 4 at night) has dramatically helped with ALL of these conditions. She is happier over all, finds it easier to play and chase without freaking herself out, and is less whiny after I've been away. We are both less stressed. Thanks Bach!