Not sure yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference with this in both my cats.

효과는 잘..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

둘째 냥이 들어온 후 첫째가 너무 스트레스 받는 것 같아 구입했습니다. 그런데 워낙 먹기 싫어해서 먹이는 과정이 더 애한테 스트레스인 것 같네요.. 먹는걸 힘들어해서 발라줘봤는데, 끈적거려서 느낌이 별로예요.. 먹일때나 발라줄 때나 효과도 잘 모르겠고.. 우리 고양이만 효과가 없는건지..

there's no change on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

she's still in strees and even double dose doesn't get her calm

우리 애는 효과하나도 없었어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

그래도 국내보다는 훨씬 싸니까... 국내에서 샀으면 억울했을 뻔...

Easy delivery to my doggie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular formula must be pretty tasty because even my most non-cooperative "no drops shall pass my lips" puppy takes it and takes it eagerly. I wish there were larger sizes available. Recommended.

Calms my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great when traveling or when one cat wants down time and another insists on grooming tired cat, etc.

Excellent de-stresser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I took in No.2 about a year and a half ago, territorial wars are common. In desperation I bought this product and it has helped in calming both cats, especially No.1, and they can tolerate each other's presence more now. I am grateful cos I can't bear to give away No.2.

Did not work for my pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dog's, did't work on them, one even got more affraid :(

Works as promised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was happily surprised that this worked so well for my anxious and depressive cat. She was experiencing separation anxiety, and just general restlessness and whininess. She's also prone to becoming overstimulated while playing, so playtime quickly turned into hissing and running away - not fun for anyone. All this was leading us into a downward spiral and driving both of us nuts. Bach's remedy (our dose: 4 drops into food AM, 2-4 in the water bowl, and another 4 at night) has dramatically helped with ALL of these conditions. She is happier over all, finds it easier to play and chase without freaking herself out, and is less whiny after I've been away. We are both less stressed. Thanks Bach!