contains silicone in it - booh

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a natural sunblock because one of the ingredients in the packating is silicone (2% or 3% I didn't remember), it's not very much but it's not why I paid for. (And i'm allergic to silicone). I wrote to the compagny and they tell me that's not much and that's silicon is eco-friendly (!!!) So not for me. It's a shame because I loved Badger but I don't trust it now.

It's so white!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very white on skin! I don't know how to use it, it's so noticeable!

I did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cant understand how people can use it. It is for sure inpossible put on your face, cause you will look like a freak with a white mask on your face. As well it is impossible to put it on your body. Dissapointed. Я не понимаю как его использовать. Этот стик достаточно твердый, жирный и имеет какие-то крупинки. Намажете на лицо - успех в фильме ужасов гарантирован. Делает лицо чисто белым. Я разочарована.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's oily for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

the skin does not absorbes it it leaves a white mark all over your body

Gets the job done, but very sticky and hard to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it is the nature of organic sunscreen, but it is super sticky and hard to apply. I have to rub it in my skin and it almost feels as though I am going to leave behind some wrinkles! Plus it leaves a white sheen on the face, especially the eyebrows - and this is coming from someone who is naturally fair.

Sticky and leave white marks all over

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 2.5 and 4 year old kids when they go for dipping. This left white marks and it's quite sticky. Not a fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very dissatisfied, will have five months to make the request and nothing. Would you like information.