Extreme sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is great to carry in your bag or pocket and whip out when you end up unexpectedly in the blazing sun. I have very fair skin, and I burn easily if I forget to put on sunscreen or stay out too long, so having this little tube for going on walks or picnics is very handy. I use it on my face, it takes a bit to rub in as it goes on white, but I did not get burned at all once I started using it.

easy to carry-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to reapply while outside. It is easy-to-carry and good to reapply around eyes :D but too thick to spread over face smoothly.

Liking this sunscreen stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has worked nicely for a face sunscreen, although it leaves a white film making me look a bit ghostly unless I put some tinted powder over it. Would love if they would come out with a tinted formula (if it would remain a non toxic product ofcourse)

White Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes your face white and is very hard to spread. Better use a foundation to go with it if you don't want to look like a ghost. It feels really thick like a mask, but that feeling goes away later.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works great but it's hard to apply. It's slightly white. Perfect for the beach and for long staying in the sea, not for the city and everyday use.

Gentle but difficult texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was a nice concept, but the texture was really hard to work with. It had a tendency to get white clumps that took time to blend. It leaves a definite white film after applied. I also am not sure how long it lasts. The product itself seemed very gentle as a form of sunscreen. It was just pretty time consuming to properly apply.

Great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to reapply while outside. It is easy to carry around,very effective.

Does the job

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Protects me from the sun and doesn't have bad ingredients, leaves a definite white cast on face though so I only use this on my body (chest, neck, shoulders in particular).

Practical

Posted by mirabella on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for the kids to bring to kinergarden and easy to put on.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love it. it goes on thick and protects. my kids think it smells funny, but the protection can't be beat.

1 2 3