Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Beside the fact that pack is very handy and easy to bring it always with you, it his very easy to apply; no white marks, aka no geisha look :) I have oily/combination skin, and all day usage of this on my face, i have feeling that my skin is even better. No grease feeling at all, skin can breath, and i would recommend this to anyone who wants to have healthy, quality and handy product with you. I am using this product for now in the city.

easy on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great sunscreen from Badger. Not quite as much of the 'ghost face' with this compared to their other sunscreens, but doesn't make me break out and lasts through heavy activity in the summer heat.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy on my skin, coco smell. Family product. Love it.

Not greasy and blends nicely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the face stick better than Badger's liquid sunscreen. It blends nicely, isn't too greasy, and works!

The best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like everything about this product: it smells nicely of cocoa butter, it stays put despite sun, sweat and even some water for quite a while, and it blocks UV rays with great success, not to mention that it does not irritate my sensitive skin during the whole day out with reapplying every two to three hours.

Funciona bem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Apesar de deixar seu rosto um pouco branco (o zinco faz isso, e é justamente ele que te protege dos raios solares), não aumenta a oleosidade da pele, e sim, protege bem! Só não é a prova de água! Se mergulhar ele sai! Existe um produto dessa marca a prova de água, mas esse não é. Reaplico a cada duas horas se estou debaixo de sol!

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always have this stick with me when hiking with the kids, it is so easy to apply!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad that I found sunscreen for my face without nasty ingredients! Great product, very easy to use!

Safe suncreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have any nasties in it...most sunscreens do! I like that is just oils and non nano zinc...it's quite white in appearance of course but I'd rather that and know it was not toxic. I use it for my kids and myself when absolutely have to have sunscreen. I usually try not to plaster myself in sunscreen. I either allow a little mild sun exposure to get vitamin D3 or i cover up ...or use this when all else fails. It's good stuff, really blocks the sun and stops you burning. I will buy again.

Good for extra protection on spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase