温和的萬用膏

Posted by NiceSharing on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

先說成份,只有幾種: 洋甘菊,金盞花,橄欖油,蓖麻油,beewax等,全部organic。質地,是蠟狀,不是cream狀,查起上黎油油的。 我用在BB身上,當作萬用膏,手腳摺位紅時塗一下,patpat紅又塗一下,效果很好,又用得放心 (如果有興趣看我對其他產品的評價, 可按一按我的名字^^)

De momento me gusta

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado pocas veces sobre alguna pequeña zona reseca en la cara del peque y de momento bien, no le ha producido reaccion y lo absorbe rápido. El olor no es el más rico, pero se nota que es natural

Lovely one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very good!

Cute and handy

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girl loves this becos of the packaging and so do I. Functional and handy since she always gets nicks and rashes from time to time.

smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Geen baby's meer in huis maar gekocht voor ondersteuning bij genezing van wondjes en huidirritatie. Werkt fijn en ruikt heerlijk. Lekker snel geleverd in NL.

Goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This balm's curing is really amazing i love it!

Great product in a handy size

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my mum's dry hands. She loves it and I know for a fact that it is effective, as I have one in a bigger size. Yes, it is a Baby Balm, but it is amazing on dry, sensitive and itchy skin. I use this on my eczema skin (all over the body, including lips) and there have been visible improvements, especially on my hands and arms. It is great that it actually relieves itchiness and it heals scars nicely. Baby Balm has mild chamomile scent, which I like (I got the anti bug balm from Badger as well and its citronella scent bothered my husband) - and it fits in a handbag perfectly!

this product is best friend for kids/baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i just love this. i purchased my very first one last year when my 2 year old has very dry and flaky skin. week after i apply this on his skin, the skin is smooth out. 2months ago, my 6 years old has very skin condition and it is actually infected. he said that the moisturizer that doctor prescribe burn his skin and make it painful, i have no choice but to use this baby balm to keep his skin mositure. and it works very well. Now i am purchase another 2 units ( 2oz). 这产品非常好用。 之前我的2岁宝宝, 皮肤非常干, 甚至脱皮。 我使用了一个星期, 皮肤好转。2个月钱, 我的6岁孩子皮肤除了状况。 皮肤炎。 医生开的皮肤滋润霜, 另到他的皮肤疼痛。 我唯有试试这个产品。 效果非常好, 一点也不会刺激皮肤。 假如孩子被蚊虫咬伤, 我也会涂一层在孩子皮肤。 效果也很好。 现在我又买了2罐 2oz装的。

Great for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it to prevent nappy rash for my newborn. Have served my baby well.

Works and good for babies

Posted by DeanaS on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We're using this after every diaper change on our new grandson. It's very healing, helps quickly. These disposable diapers nowadays are toxic.

1 2 3