very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's greasy. It's an oil. A little goes a long way. Most importantly, it's awesome on cuticles, heels, knees, elbows, anywhere you need a little moisture. During the winter my face was feeling extra dry, I put a bit of this on and felt more comfortable. Not for under makeup, but relieves that tight, uncomfortable feeling. Update Aug. 2013: Had a bad reaction to a different moisturizer and this balm was the only product that did not further irritate my skin. Excellent.

Works but awkward to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good from cuticles that are dry cuz of winter but not exactly handy to use - stuff is fairly firm so have to rub your fingers on it quite a bit to get enough on your fingers to spread on anything else. Greasy but good for really dry areas.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This summer has been a nightmare for the skin. It is so hot and dry that my lips are chapped and split and red and it hurts to move them at all. I had been putting vaseline (yes, I know, gross) on them with no relief. And then I remembered that I bought Badger Balm so I decided to try that. After the first application I could already feel a bit of a difference. And 36 hours later, my lips are back to normal. I highly recommend this product. I bought it on a whim because who doesn't need some extra help for the skin now and then but I am completely sold on it now.

good for cuticles; convenient for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

use it on hands n cuticles

Very moisiturising

Posted by buildingupmoms on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the other balms, it is very moisturising but a bit too oily for our humid weather.

I Loveee Everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and do the work

Greasy, but heavy duty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get dry skin to the point of rashes in winter and this helps avoid the rashes. Yes, it's greasy, but sometimes there's just no way around that - especially when there's only two ingredients!

Badger balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the badger products . Unscented oil and unscented badger cream. Excellent for sensitive skin.

Excellent, would keep ordering!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily the best balm I have ever tried (even in comparison with other Badger balms!). Very moisturizing and nourishing for dry skin, and effective in relieving itchiness and dryness on rashes and patches. What amazed me the most is that when I put it on the skin around my private area for abnormal itchiness and mild burning sensation there, the balm effectively relieved the uncomfortable condition, meanwhile not bringing any weird or unnatural feeling. Application for a few days and the condition was gone. Given that skin at the private area is extremely sensitive (especially to nasty chemicals!), the balm not causing any uneasiness around the area proves strongly its naturalness. 5 stars.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels great on skin, I carry it with me all the time for skin and lips.

1 2 3