very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's greasy. It's an oil. A little goes a long way. Most importantly, it's awesome on cuticles, heels, knees, elbows, anywhere you need a little moisture. During the winter my face was feeling extra dry, I put a bit of this on and felt more comfortable. Not for under makeup, but relieves that tight, uncomfortable feeling. Update Aug. 2013: Had a bad reaction to a different moisturizer and this balm was the only product that did not further irritate my skin. Excellent.

Works but awkward to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good from cuticles that are dry cuz of winter but not exactly handy to use - stuff is fairly firm so have to rub your fingers on it quite a bit to get enough on your fingers to spread on anything else. Greasy but good for really dry areas.

good for cuticles; convenient for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

use it on hands n cuticles

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This summer has been a nightmare for the skin. It is so hot and dry that my lips are chapped and split and red and it hurts to move them at all. I had been putting vaseline (yes, I know, gross) on them with no relief. And then I remembered that I bought Badger Balm so I decided to try that. After the first application I could already feel a bit of a difference. And 36 hours later, my lips are back to normal. I highly recommend this product. I bought it on a whim because who doesn't need some extra help for the skin now and then but I am completely sold on it now.

Greasy, but heavy duty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get dry skin to the point of rashes in winter and this helps avoid the rashes. Yes, it's greasy, but sometimes there's just no way around that - especially when there's only two ingredients!

Badger balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the badger products . Unscented oil and unscented badger cream. Excellent for sensitive skin.

Excellent, would keep ordering!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily the best balm I have ever tried (even in comparison with other Badger balms!). Very moisturizing and nourishing for dry skin, and effective in relieving itchiness and dryness on rashes and patches. What amazed me the most is that when I put it on the skin around my private area for abnormal itchiness and mild burning sensation there, the balm effectively relieved the uncomfortable condition, meanwhile not bringing any weird or unnatural feeling. Application for a few days and the condition was gone. Given that skin at the private area is extremely sensitive (especially to nasty chemicals!), the balm not causing any uneasiness around the area proves strongly its naturalness. 5 stars.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels great on skin, I carry it with me all the time for skin and lips.

Excellent - even for mild eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great balm which I use for my 5yo daughter's dry, eczema-prone skin. It helps a lot. It can feel a bit greasy when first applied, but I don't mind because I know I'm putting the purest product possible on her skin.

Odlican proizvod

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ima predivan, lagan, jedva osjetan miris. Moje ruke, koje su bile suhe i ispucane usljed hladnoce, oporavile su se nakon samo 3 dana koristenja, a poboljsanje se moglo uociti odmah. Ovaj sam balzam, zapravo, kupila muzu zbog ispucanih ruku i suhe koze. On je takodjer jako zadovoljan, koza mu je mekana i nije vise ispucana.

1 2