**Smells and feels lovely on skin ** - Badger Company, Beauty Balm, Damascus Rose, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love using this especially around my eyes -I am delighted that it has reduced fine lines and seems to super moisturise my delicate dry eye area. It is quite waxy (beeswax) so I put on my face an hour before bed to allow it to absorb for a while and use sparingly. A little bit goes a long way, you don't need a lot. Easiest to apply on moist skin (leave face very moist after cleansing). Lovely Rose aroma and ingredients super natural - a sheer pleasure to apply. Great product and price. ♥♥☺Please read my page for more help by clicking on my username (AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH) – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Luxurious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product to use. Perfect consistency for ease of application with a lovely perfume.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is my best overnight mask :)

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST night balm I ever used! It is just so lovely and natural but so moisturising. Amazing. I will use forever.

good condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heard that this product can reduce wrinkle effectively. will come again to write review after using for a period.

a little goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This balm is so nice, and makes a huge difference to the skin. Using it at night for a month and I can see my pores shrinking, and skin brightening. Will definitely keep buying!

I love this balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply, smooth and nurishing. I use it under eyes daily and as face cream alternately with other products I have.

gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love all of badger's products. Natural, smells divine and suits my skin beautifully. Leaves it soft, plump and dewy.

非常好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

非常好。每晚护肤完毕后当按摩膏稍微按摩一下睡觉,第二天起来皮肤非常好~推荐

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

SMELL is good N very useful go and get it you must love it !!!:)