Moisturizes and Tastes Good, too

Posted by ellelisw on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought I loved the regular orange Badger lip balm, but this one is even better. The coco butter seems to heal my lips, they stay soft with just a couple applications a day. I like the way the lime scent/flavor brightens up the chocolate/coco butter undertones, makes it fresher and lighter. Excellent product!

Best Lip Balm ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just LOVE all the cocoa butter lip balms from Badger. The best there is!!

Just as good as all the other ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... Badger Company's big lip balms! It's more expensive yes, but it's really big! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

sublime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Badger's cocoa butter lip balms are awesome. They're doing a very nice job keeping my lips healthy. I don't mind the size of these tubes. I wouldn't recommend carrying these balms in your pocket as they will melt. There's barely any taste and the scents are lovely, which is exactly what I prefer in a lip balm.

My husband's favorite Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

He uses everyday. Smell So good!! very good for Dry lip.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too much smell for me. Good moisture, but I prefer uncented

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great value, great scent, I love the big tube, goes on easily & lasts a long time on lips

Very Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love Badger lip balms!

The best ones!

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...for my dry lips. I have tried several balms and badgers cocoa butter ones are the best by far!

Absolutely addictive taste/smell!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my view the ordinary badger lip balms are overall better. They are reliably slick without being oily. I tried this because I was curious. Here is what I found. The cocoa butter can be almost a bit gritty in colder weather which ordinary badger is not however in warmer weather it is like silk and a dream to put on. I suspect that its staying power is marginally better than the other badgers as well. However, although at first you may find the larger stick a bit clumsy, it grows on you and then you feel short changed when you return to the small size. It does seem to last well and beware if you like the smell of limeade or old fashioned lemonade, this is utterly addictive. Such a wonderful tangy lime scent!!

1 2