awesome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and soft!!! Sweet Orange smells awesome!

Favorite of all lip balms,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and I've tried a lot of them. Find the larger sizes more economical and somehow they seem to be of better quality and work better. This flavor is to live for! I keep several different lip balms throughout the house for frequent application during the day, but this one is right next to where I sit. Just went to reorder but out of stock, but ordered the Badger Cocoa Mint which I also love, texture, smell, and the seabuckthorn is documented to be very healing due to its antioxidants.

lov'in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love all their products including this lip balm. last a long time w/o reapplying. truly all "natural" ingredients that are okay to ingest cause we all know what we put on our skin eventually enters our blood stream. be careful, will get soft and melty if left in hot car or pocket for too long.

It's very big! Really

Posted by stdffe on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it. It's comfortable to use, and it's perfect! Just try.

The best lip balms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always used the small sized lip balms from badger, loving them a lot. And i couldn't be happier with the big sized ones! After an intercontinental flight and a drastic weather change my lips were soffering a lot, but in less than 1 hour after putting this balm my lips just had new life, no joke! The small of this one is really nice, reminds me chocolate with orange. Badger's lip balms are just the best organic choice you could do!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love and adore this lip balm! Smells like a chocolate orange and it is so creamy and soft (like all of the badger company lip balms I own) when you apply it to the lips and it stays on my lips for hours. I thought the jumbo size might end up being a bit gimmicky and clumsy but in actual fact the size is great for covering both lips in one swipe. I've found this brand of lip balm to be the best of all I have tried so far (Burt's Bees, Hurraw! etc. ) In my opinion the texture of these lip balms puts them ahead of a lot of other brands. Will definitely buy more when I'm close to using up all of mine.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all Badger products and this is no exception, it's very moisturizing and has a wonderful smell and taste. Just perfect!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cocoa Butter Lip Balm definitely better texture than the normal lip balm.

Use everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this stuff makes my lips feel. I have been using it for several months now (I like lime rocket also), and my lips are very soft and don't peel like they did before. I also feel that it dosent dry my lips out between uses. Even when I don't have it with me. I never feel like my lips are chapped because it has done such a great job moisturizing and softening them!

Nice smell and hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rich hydrating texture, lovely smell and nice ingredients!

1 2 3 4