Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and soft!!! Sweet Orange smells awesome!

Favorite of all lip balms,

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

and I've tried a lot of them. Find the larger sizes more economical and somehow they seem to be of better quality and work better. This flavor is to live for! I keep several different lip balms throughout the house for frequent application during the day, but this one is right next to where I sit. Just went to reorder but out of stock, but ordered the Badger Cocoa Mint which I also love, texture, smell, and the seabuckthorn is documented to be very healing due to its antioxidants.

lov'in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

love all their products including this lip balm. last a long time w/o reapplying. truly all "natural" ingredients that are okay to ingest cause we all know what we put on our skin eventually enters our blood stream. be careful, will get soft and melty if left in hot car or pocket for too long.

value for money

Posted by Katarinatan on June 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

This fat chapstick works well for my full lips. The texture is smooth and waxy. A few swipes on my lips and they stay moisturized and plump. It smells like cocoa butter for the first couple of mins and then I dont notice it anymore (which is great). I was hoping for some hint of the sweet orange flavor, but there is none unfortunately. I like how it is fair trade and organic. So I m giving it a good rating.

It's very big! Really

Posted by stdffe on May 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it. It's comfortable to use, and it's perfect! Just try.

Smells divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

A little pricey for a lip balm, but smells just like chocolate orange.

The best lip balms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always used the small sized lip balms from badger, loving them a lot. And i couldn't be happier with the big sized ones! After an intercontinental flight and a drastic weather change my lips were soffering a lot, but in less than 1 hour after putting this balm my lips just had new life, no joke! The small of this one is really nice, reminds me chocolate with orange. Badger's lip balms are just the best organic choice you could do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love and adore this lip balm! Smells like a chocolate orange and it is so creamy and soft (like all of the badger company lip balms I own) when you apply it to the lips and it stays on my lips for hours. I thought the jumbo size might end up being a bit gimmicky and clumsy but in actual fact the size is great for covering both lips in one swipe. I've found this brand of lip balm to be the best of all I have tried so far (Burt's Bees, Hurraw! etc. ) In my opinion the texture of these lip balms puts them ahead of a lot of other brands. Will definitely buy more when I'm close to using up all of mine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all Badger products and this is no exception, it's very moisturizing and has a wonderful smell and taste. Just perfect!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cocoa Butter Lip Balm definitely better texture than the normal lip balm.

1 2 3 4