Good bye, pain.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect if you feel mucle or join pain. I use on my neck, where i have a really seriuos harm ( in fact i need surgery ) and i feel better. This oil is stronger than sore join y sore mulcle balm. Be very carefull if you have damaged skin, then is not suitable. If you need a stronger efect apply dry heat after rubbing and relax.

love the ginger smell !!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the GINGER smell !!! It helps with nausea and migraines, chronic migraines, 'migraine attacks'. Fantastic Product !!!! They might have to start selling a bigger container of it soon !!!

warming and comfortable

Posted by 5330075278339890240 on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for the past 3 years and I love how it helps achy muscles and tight joints. Will continue to use it for years to come. Please don't stop carrying this product.

SMELLS SO GOOD

Posted by 5753468860705823453 on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells fantastic! It's really relaxing for my muscles and it's not super warming, but it's nice. I've only used it once, so with more uses I'll have more to say.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Warming, comforting.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2676178 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about this product but found it had no effect whatsoever on inflammation and/ or pain relief. Traumeel is hands over a better, more effective product.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me for joint pain . all pains , skin itch dryness etc , It has been an amazing addition to my medicine pantry.

Pretty Good

Posted by 5008792582814296881 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my Knee pain. Pretty good for the price.

smells nice.

Posted by 5547122395177557958 on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it smells nice. To me, i smell ginger and lemon scent the most.