Good bye, pain.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect if you feel mucle or join pain. I use on my neck, where i have a really seriuos harm ( in fact i need surgery ) and i feel better. This oil is stronger than sore join y sore mulcle balm. Be very carefull if you have damaged skin, then is not suitable. If you need a stronger efect apply dry heat after rubbing and relax.

love the ginger smell !!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the GINGER smell !!! It helps with nausea and migraines, chronic migraines, 'migraine attacks'. Fantastic Product !!!! They might have to start selling a bigger container of it soon !!!

SMELLS SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells fantastic! It's really relaxing for my muscles and it's not super warming, but it's nice. I've only used it once, so with more uses I'll have more to say.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product had no effect. No heat or warming sensation which I expected from the cayenne. Sorry Badger Company

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my Knee pain. Pretty good for the price.

smells nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it smells nice. To me, i smell ginger and lemon scent the most.

warming and comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for the past 3 years and I love how it helps achy muscles and tight joints. Will continue to use it for years to come. Please don't stop carrying this product.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Warming, comforting.

stains towel or clothes

Posted by jasminem on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a lovely, warm and comforting oil to use for a massage. the smell of ginger is great. however, it does leave a reddish stain on your robe or towel. fortunately, the stain washes off.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about this product but found it had no effect whatsoever on inflammation and/ or pain relief. Traumeel is hands over a better, more effective product.

1 2