Good bye, pain.

Posted by potiholic on March 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect if you feel mucle or join pain. I use on my neck, where i have a really seriuos harm ( in fact i need surgery ) and i feel better. This oil is stronger than sore join y sore mulcle balm. Be very carefull if you have damaged skin, then is not suitable. If you need a stronger efect apply dry heat after rubbing and relax.

love the ginger smell !!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the GINGER smell !!! It helps with nausea and migraines, chronic migraines, 'migraine attacks'. Fantastic Product !!!! They might have to start selling a bigger container of it soon !!!

SMELLS SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells fantastic! It's really relaxing for my muscles and it's not super warming, but it's nice. I've only used it once, so with more uses I'll have more to say.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product had no effect. No heat or warming sensation which I expected from the cayenne. Sorry Badger Company

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is incredible. It’s warming, but you do have to be prepared for the very strong ginger smell.

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my Knee pain. Pretty good for the price.

smells nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

it smells nice. To me, i smell ginger and lemon scent the most.

warming and comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for the past 3 years and I love how it helps achy muscles and tight joints. Will continue to use it for years to come. Please don't stop carrying this product.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Warming, comforting.

stains towel or clothes

Posted by jasminem on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a lovely, warm and comforting oil to use for a massage. the smell of ginger is great. however, it does leave a reddish stain on your robe or towel. fortunately, the stain washes off.

1 2