Pleasant smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a soothing smell and really helps to soothe headaches. I wouldn't say it takes them away completely, but I definitely feel better when I apply some to my temples and under my nose after a noisy lesson at school. Just be careful not to use too much. It is oily. You don't want a giant shiny spot on your head :)

Funciona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo llevo en el bolso, y cuando me empiezo a cargar, aspiro un poquito el olor y me aplico en las aletas de la nariz y las sienes. Es muy agradable y relajante. Me gusta.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

De geur is fijn en haalt de scherpe kantjes van je hoofdpijn af. Handig te doseren en goede ingrediënten. En super snel geleverd in NL.

Muy agradable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Relaja mucho y su olor es muy agradable, además es muy fácil de aplicar.

Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This helps when I’m queasy, don’t quite know if it works for my headache though. I like the fragrance a lot.

scent is soothing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find lavender/peppermint good gor tension headaches and this is handy to pack in luggage or in a handbag, easier to take with you than essential oils. A trusted brand too.

Good

Posted by greenS on Feb 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it together with Feverfew and Hilands' homeopatic headache tablets. Usind them altogether help to soothe headaches. This balm has a nice cooling mild action with nice scent.

Headache soother

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Peppermint and lavender smell helps to relieve headache, stick is very soft and pleasant on skin, using under nose and on forehead. Like it and recommend to try if looking for something completely natural!

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the soothing and relaxing smell of lavender! Rubbing a little on my temples and under my nose gives me a sense of calm immediately!

Wonderfully Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get chronic migraines and have found that though this product does not take the headache away, it takes the edge off of the pain. This makes all the difference in being able to get through the day or fall asleep at night. I will definitely keep using this product!

1 2 3