Great balancing oil for all hair types.

Posted by Leione on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product contains nothing but all-natural herbal oils and does wonders for itchy and flaky scalp, whether it's dry or oily: jojoba and sunflower oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe dry scalp, repair damaged hair, protect it at the cellular level, strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, regulate sebum production, prevent and reduce dandruff in oily scalp, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body, luster and shine, stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss, rosemary, tea tree and peppermint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents gently clarifying the scalp, improving cellular circulation, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. Since I started using this hair oil, I've noticed that my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer fine, limp and dull - it's softer, fuller, thicker and shiny.

great oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

pure oils, good for hair and even repelling mosquitoes

Perfect Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil combination on my locs. I had been using each of these 3 seperately until I found this combination. I really enjoy the size of the bottle too. Overall, my scalp has benefited for the tea tree oil and rosemary. I highly reccomend it and plan to order it again soon.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing product

Best hair oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing stuff!

This product feels very nice on the scalp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very good combination of oils and feels very soothing on the scalp but I wish it came in about a 33 fl oz (1 ltr) bottle!

Didn't Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and temporarily relieved scalp itching but did nothing to help the dryness.

nothing

Posted by Babycakes on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any benefits from using it.