Gorgeous

Posted by vibirca on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely beautiful product! Transforms the cuticle almost instantly. I was hesitating on buying this balm due to my skepticism of how much can it actually do.. but I was so wrong)) And the smell is so aromatherapeutic for me, a sweet citrus scent.

Melts under your fingers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this much better that Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Balm. This smells lemon and forest. Melts easily!

The best cuticule care ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I definitely recommend buying it: - the cuticles are very well hydrated even in case you wash your hands very often; - if applied before sleep on naked nails regularly, the nails become healthier, better nourished; - your hands look great as if you just visited the nail tech at the salon; - gets absorbed rather quickly; - has great natural smell. I'll definitely buy another one when mine is finished, also want to try more products by Badger Company.

great smell

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well received with good packaging. I have been using many other badger items so I have no doubt about it.

Cute package, a bit greasy

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This butter has a bit greasy feeling in the beginning but absorbs quite quickly. The cuticles look hydrated and pretty for a few hours but then the dryness comes back. In the long run I didn't see any changes, but as a quick fix it is not bad. Also, the product has a funny lemony herbal smell - personally not a fan.

like it

Posted by IherbPili on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a good product to hidratate the cuticles. When I finish it, maybe Ill order again

Incredibly delighted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First product from Badger Company as it is not easily found locally and it has been great. Incredibly moisturising and gentle on my skin. I apply this on my elbows besides fingers and toes. It protects and keeps them soft for hours and does not leave them oily as many lotions do. I absolutely love this product. Excited to try out their other stuffs as well.

My holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for 5 times, I think that this is a powerful argument! And I'll buy many more times. My nails and cuticles in perfect condition thanks to Badger)

HIDRATACION PARA TUS CUTICULAS

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hidrata las cutículas que da gusto, lo único que no me gusta es el envase que es un poco engorroso coger el producto pero por lo demás genial, además la latita es monisima! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Another great product from Badger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many cuticle care products but none have ever worked as well as this one. I have been using it for several weeks and have seen a definite improvement in both my nails and cuticles. It has a very pleasant scent and requires a very small amount to penetrate into the skin. Although initially it feels a little oily it absorbs quickly into the skin.