Gorgeous

Posted by vibirca on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely beautiful product! Transforms the cuticle almost instantly. I was hesitating on buying this balm due to my skepticism of how much can it actually do.. but I was so wrong)) And the smell is so aromatherapeutic for me, a sweet citrus scent.

Melts under your fingers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this much better that Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Balm. This smells lemon and forest. Melts easily!

The best cuticule care ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I definitely recommend buying it: - the cuticles are very well hydrated even in case you wash your hands very often; - if applied before sleep on naked nails regularly, the nails become healthier, better nourished; - your hands look great as if you just visited the nail tech at the salon; - gets absorbed rather quickly; - has great natural smell. I'll definitely buy another one when mine is finished, also want to try more products by Badger Company.

My holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for 5 times, I think that this is a powerful argument! And I'll buy many more times. My nails and cuticles in perfect condition thanks to Badger)

great smell

Posted by lucyleell1 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well received with good packaging. I have been using many other badger items so I have no doubt about it.

Cute package, a bit greasy

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This butter has a bit greasy feeling in the beginning but absorbs quite quickly. The cuticles look hydrated and pretty for a few hours but then the dryness comes back. In the long run I didn't see any changes, but as a quick fix it is not bad. Also, the product has a funny lemony herbal smell - personally not a fan.

like it

Posted by IherbPili on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a good product to hidratate the cuticles. When I finish it, maybe Ill order again

Posted by CLICK HERE on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a number of cuticle oils and lotions, Sally Hanson and the like. Nothing has ever worked so well as the Badger Cuticle Care. I will buy again and again.

Incredibly delighted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First product from Badger Company as it is not easily found locally and it has been great. Incredibly moisturising and gentle on my skin. I apply this on my elbows besides fingers and toes. It protects and keeps them soft for hours and does not leave them oily as many lotions do. I absolutely love this product. Excited to try out their other stuffs as well.

this is MIRACULOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it says Cuticle Cream. i bought it because i read some opinions about dry, peeling nails, which is (was) my main problem, and for its price, why not give it a go. THANK GOD I DID. this little guy completely healed my peeling nails. now they look like magazine nails, seriously. i wish i could give them 10 stars.