Meh. Not great but not terrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves an oily film. Doesn't smell good, nor bad either. Could hardly feel any mint at all. The only thing going for it is the cute packaging. Previously I've bought a fantastic mint lip balm from iherb by Earth Mama Angel Baby - this one seems disappointing in comparison.

Like the organic ingredients

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

LIke the mint favor. Real moisture. Love organic ingredients. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love this lip balm it smells so good and works great

Best lip balm ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love all the flavors. works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

The mint provides a cooling tingling sensation when applied. Will give other flavours a try.

Posted by Greenteafan on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does moisturizes well, however, it made me apply multiple number of times and made my lips dry and cracked when the lip balm wear off. Also, the peppermint is like non-existent; I couldn't feel the cooling sensation of peppermint like the Aubrey's Peppermint and Tea Tree lipbalm.

Good Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I liked the mint lip balm and would definitely get it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm picky when it comes to balm. I'm allergic to certain ingredients and so it's hard to find a good balm. This one is just ok. My lips didn't scream "Get it off!" right away, but about a minute later I wanted to wipe it off and put on something else. I'm sure it's fine for most, and the scent is gentle and pleasant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great minty flavor and good texture.

1 2 3 4