Posted by Strelka on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

mandarīniņa smarža ļoti ļoti forša, labi mīkstina !

Refreshing scent, consistency is just right

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really great value for an organic product. Badger products are always excellent. The scent is refreshing and not overpowering. Very hydrating, and consistency and texture are just right for me as I live in a humid country. When applied, the balm is colourless so it's great for ladies who want to use it as a base before applying lipstick (won't mess up your lipstick colour). Small and portable size. I apply it before going to bed and my lips are softer the next morning. Since the ingredients are organic and natural, I feel safe using it on my children too. Will order this product again.

Like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the touch, good quality, and shows the expiry date is definitely a plus!

Best lip balm

Posted by marievo on March 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Bagder products, and this is no exception! It smells tangerine and it provides moisture to the lips! I simply love it!

The Best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This balm is SO creamy & nice!! Just buy it!! You'll love it!!

Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell! And very hidrating.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love this lip blam it smells so good and works great too

Nice, but not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent and consistency, but the moisturizing effect does not last long. Otherwise, a good natural balm to keep in your handbag.

Good but too soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very good but very soft, so it won't last long. The tangerine flavor does not seem natural.

I like smell and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like smell and texture but I do not like use it again and again just because it fly away from my lips very fast.