One of the best all-natural organic lip balms on iHerb, hands down.

Posted by Leione on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of my favorites. What makes this lip balm stand out from a myriad of similar products is its ingredients. Unlike many other lip balms, it has castor oil as one of its main ingredients and doesn't contain as a preservative vitamin E, which is present in the overwhelming majority of lip balms and oftentimes genetically modified. Instead of it, this lip balm uses certified organic rosemary CO2 extract, one of the best natural preservatives. Rosemary is famous for its potent healing, rejuvenating, cell growth stimulating, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antibiotic, and pain alleviating properties, helping heal and protect dry, chapped, and sore lips. Another great thing about Badger Company and their lip balms is that they use CO2 extraction, the most effective and natural way to extract beneficial essences from plants. Carbon dioxide is a natural product and leaves behind no residues, unlike other chemical solvents often used for this purpose. Castor oil, one of this lip balm's main ingredients, does wonders for dry and chapped lips. It's known for its amazing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-allergic, antioxidant, detoxifying, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, and healing properties, making your lips hydrated, soft, smooth, and healthy. Its other ingredients are noteworthy as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe. This unscented lip balm is great for people with sensitive lips susceptible to allergies and inflammation. Since I started using it, I've noticed a significant improvement in the condition of my lips: they're less dry and sore, more hydrated and healthier overall. I'm also impressed that this lip balm lasts long and feels great on the lips, which is hard to find. Will definitely buy it again.

Best balm ever!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No scents, no flavors, no colors- just safe, ORGANIC moisturizers. My favorite.

works well

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

one of the best unscented lip balms i have used. great texture and lasts for a good amount of time

Great balm

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hasn't solved my chronic dry lips, but it's a great balm with no weird scents or chemicals.

The search continues...

Posted by 5679352959997624033 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For shame! I thoroughly read the reviews here and thought this would be my replacement for the expensive but really good Miessence Jaffa Lip Balm. This balm sometimes seemed to create a white film on my lips (a gamble I can't really risk), and doesn't feel moisturizing- it's a tad too light for me. Every now and then my bottom lip cracks and peels severely and I get a canker sore simultaneously, this balm was not able to heal my distressed lip. When my lips are normal and just seeking moisture, after applying this balm they feel dry after an hour.

A bit too oily

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good organic lip balm, just leaves my lips a bit too oily.

perfectly moisturizes lips!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

отлично увлажняет кожу губ! Без запаха. perfectly moisturizes lips!Unscented

I don`t repeat

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This did not moisturize enough.

Great product

Posted by 5442481039695876199 on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved it. I used all kinds of lip balms and none of them actually helped my dry lips. The weather here has been super dry but my lips are perfect. I know if I had been using any other lip balm I would have had chapped lips like I always had. I tried the unscented one and vanilla. The unscented is still a bit scented but it's not too bad.

Best of the Best. You should buy this glorious lip balm.

Posted by Reviewer2903339 on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used many kinds of lip balms so far and this is very good one. No scent is even better. Salute.