love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but dont know how it help with my sleep

It nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's have a nice smell but I don't see it's help me to sleep or do anything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

薰衣草味道比較多, 夠鬆弛, 晚上用, 順道當LIP BALM

My children love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before going to bed I rub it on my children's wrists, temples, chest and lips. I also rub it on my temples, lips (I love the smell). If you are a lavender lover, you'll like this product.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this product I was a little skeptical if it would really work. The first night I used it I slept soundly and woke up feeling rested and ready to go. Now everyone in the family has one on his/her nightstand. I'm so glad we found this product. It works great on your hands, eyes and face as a moisturizer too, a little goes a long way. I will defiantly be buying more!

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) Smells so good, very soothing and relaxing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A ver, no hace que te lo pongas y te duermes, pero tiene un olor a lavanda que me vuelve loca. Yo lo uso de balsamo labial para por las noches y me encanta lo hidratados que tengo los labios y ese olorcillo me relaja, aunque dura muy poquito...

My new bedtime balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love rubbing this on my wrists, neck and lips before bed,not too strong in fragrance, a little goes a long way. Easy to carry , cute tin.

Para relajarte antes de dormir

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bálsamo de aromaterapia que ayuda a conciliar el sueño. El aroma es sutil pero a la vez intenso. El envase en lata es muy bonito también.

Longlasting and smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

While I can't say anything about the efficacy of essential oils when it comes to sleep aid, I do find this product helps me calm down before bed. Having always had difficulties with sleep, this little box of balm is now an important part of my bedtime routine as focusing on the pleasant smell seems to help with clearing my mind. If anything it at least makes going to bed more enjoyable.