great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was just a gimmicל but this really work! i rubber my knees after karate practice and really was helpfull!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oitment about a month ago to reduce the osteoarthritic pain in my hands and knees. I rub it on before bed each night. I started noticing some improvement after a week or so. It's pleasant to put on and has a lovely soothing fragrance. Works for me!

needs time

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet need this one, will write new review once I've properly used this one

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

The smell is lovely. It’s a good size, as well- just to give it a shot before buying the full size. Thank you!

Efficient and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it since it is concentrate and will last! The smell is strong but at least it is 100% natural

Posted by Revron on September 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice balm. Like the organic ingredients. Smell ok. Effective for mild pains.

super produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

bien pour les enfants, parfait pour le sac!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alivia bastante los golpes, torceduras, etc, no sientes picor ni calor excesivos, y el olor es aceptable, muy herbal debido a los aceites esenciales que contiene. La fórmula es muy buena en cuanto a la calidad de sus ingredientes.

¡Buena para antes y después del entrenamiento!

Posted by martaekos on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

La Arnica tiene muchas propiedades, pero en esta ocasión yo uso este producto después de días de entreno intenso, de una larga caminata o para calentar una pequeña lesión antes del entrenamiento. ¡La lata parece pequeña pero el producto cunde muchísimo!

Not sure if it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this helps at all - applied a few thin layers to my bruise but I don't feel any sensation :P The smell is unique too. Can smell the cayenne and ginger. I like.