Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-8 of 8 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was just a gimmicל but this really work! i rubber my knees after karate practice and really was helpfull!

Thanks for your feedback!

needs time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet need this one, will write new review once I've properly used this one

Thanks for your feedback!

Efficient and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it since it is concentrate and will last! The smell is strong but at least it is 100% natural

Thanks for your feedback!

ok

Posted by Revron on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice balm. Like the organic ingredients. Smell ok. Effective for mild pains.

Thanks for your feedback!

super produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

bien pour les enfants, parfait pour le sac!

Thanks for your feedback!

Efectivo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alivia bastante los golpes, torceduras, etc, no sientes picor ni calor excesivos, y el olor es aceptable, muy herbal debido a los aceites esenciales que contiene. La fórmula es muy buena en cuanto a la calidad de sus ingredientes.

Thanks for your feedback!

¡Buena para antes y después del entrenamiento!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

La Arnica tiene muchas propiedades, pero en esta ocasión yo uso este producto después de días de entreno intenso, de una larga caminata o para calentar una pequeña lesión antes del entrenamiento. ¡La lata parece pequeña pero el producto cunde muchísimo!

Thanks for your feedback!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oitment about a month ago to reduce the osteoarthritic pain in my hands and knees. I rub it on before bed each night. I started noticing some improvement after a week or so. It's pleasant to put on and has a lovely soothing fragrance. Works for me!

Thanks for your feedback!

1-8 of 8 total