Yay B.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In the opposite of his bro (the sore muscle Cayenne & Ginger) this one will be awesome when you're in pain due to a shock or if you suffer for muscle inflammation

Nice citrus smell, but no cooling efect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hopping this balm would create a cooling effect like mint, but I haven't got it. Applied on my back, it felt good, smells like citrus, but no cooling efect. But I'm sure it does the job.

Cooling sore muscle blend -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! My husband loves it

Don' be afraid of coolness.

Posted by potiholic on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel strong pain in a chronical form, in fact i'm waiting for surgery. After surgery may be my pains change. Now i feel better with dry hot, but after, it's very possible i need for some months a cooling potion to calm my surgery pains, and i bought this one from my favourite brand. I have try it because i'm blogger and i can´t wait and i say that if cold efforts your painfull, this balm don´t, it's not cold like in winter, is cool, freshness but i doesn't hurt damaged joins. I also think could be really usefull for soft headache. Try it on tired muscles after a hard sport training.

efectivo

Posted by silvivitas on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A mi madre le gusta mucho.. Le ayuda con el dolor de los pies y el ardor.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my dad. He says that it is pretty good, only doesn't cool.

Sticky stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is not easy to apply. The results doesn't last very long. What I really don't like is the stickiness it leaves on your skin after the application but perhaps its because I live in a tropical humid area!