Don' be afraid of coolness.

Posted by potiholic on April 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel strong pain in a chronical form, in fact i'm waiting for surgery. After surgery may be my pains change. Now i feel better with dry hot, but after, it's very possible i need for some months a cooling potion to calm my surgery pains, and i bought this one from my favourite brand. I have try it because i'm blogger and i can´t wait and i say that if cold efforts your painfull, this balm don´t, it's not cold like in winter, is cool, freshness but i doesn't hurt damaged joins. I also think could be really usefull for soft headache. Try it on tired muscles after a hard sport training.

Yay B.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

In the opposite of his bro (the sore muscle Cayenne & Ginger) this one will be awesome when you're in pain due to a shock or if you suffer for muscle inflammation

Nice citrus smell, but no cooling efect

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hopping this balm would create a cooling effect like mint, but I haven't got it. Applied on my back, it felt good, smells like citrus, but no cooling efect. But I'm sure it does the job.

Tired muscle relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for relieving tight and sore muscles. Smells great too.

Heaven for sore, overworked muscles!

Posted by Wendy Storer on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this Balm! I love this Brand and everything it stands for. They use quality, organic ingredients and best of all, they really work! I suffer with a constantly sore and aching neck and lower back and find this helps immediately. And did I mention it smells divine!

Cooling sore muscle blend -

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! My husband loves it

efectivo

Posted by silvivitas on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

A mi madre le gusta mucho.. Le ayuda con el dolor de los pies y el ardor.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my dad. He says that it is pretty good, only doesn't cool.

It works a bit to smooth my back pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The another prescription is much effective than it.

Sticky stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is not easy to apply. The results doesn't last very long. What I really don't like is the stickiness it leaves on your skin after the application but perhaps its because I live in a tropical humid area!