a lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

What a lovely bit of aromatherapy! The stick is nice and thick and glides on easily, and the scent is neither too weak nor too strong. It's a little bit of citrus, a splash of mint, and soothing herbal green tones. I rub a little on my wrists and inhale when I'm feeling too stressed to do anything else. It calms me down just enough.

great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did like this product, however don't know what was the affect exactly but i was feeling good when i used it and very nice soothing smell.

Stress Reliever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I feel stress. Helps to calm me down. The smell takes a little time to get use to the smell.

Good smell, but ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't smell for very long.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell as for the calming effect can't say it worked great.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it actually works as it very similar to their sleep balm but smells great nonetheless

Not a very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love things from Badger so I ordered this without too much thinking. This stick tube is very easy to use however it's effectiveness is questionable. I have tried to put on a lot of this product on my face and neck but still couldn't smell anything. The only time I could smell is when I purposely sniffed the stick.