I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this sunscreen because of the raving reviews on makeupalley. I was looking for a sunscreen that wouldn't clog pores, isn't chemical, and doesn't contain paraben. This product is pretty good. You have to shake the tube because there's rose oil inside. I replaced my morning moisturiser with just this because it's skin care + sunscreen. It may feel sticky at first but then it dries up pretty quickly. No clogged pores so far and I've been using it for a week. Normal sunscreen would clog my skin. Definitely get this over the normal badger tint sunscreen.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this sunscreen product, it not so oily compare with other sun protection. I like the color, it make my skin look brighter and it smell good too! I love it very much, will buy again.

Soft and clear tone, smell funny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is very soft, but I'm not very convinced about the smell, even that I am a big fan of Badger Company! The color is very clear, like a pale damascus, so is doesn't not work as a bb cream.

worth it

Posted by alicheng on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the smell, and also provides a good matte coverage

Not my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is too white and I am not fond of the smell. It is very liquid and runny. The price is the main reason why I will probably not repurchase it, but I will use this one up for lack of a better face sunscreen. I think the formula can be improved so that it becomes more natural than this.

Not oily with good coverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not oily with good coverage! Better than non-tinted one as it could even my skin tone. When will have stock again?

Five Star! Nice ingredients! Not oilly!Some coverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are among the safest for a tinted SPF cream. I have combination sensitive skin, oily T zone and very prone to acne. This face tint apply easily, especially with Samantha blender it appears very naturally. Not oily but have some natural sheer. My skin does not feel oily or itchy the whole day. Coverage is a little bit.

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Loved this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a non- greasy sumscreen as i live in a humid weather. This sunscreen is non- greasy and its tinted also, so i dont need any foundation as it serves the purpose of both. It smells so nicely like roses..

Safest facial sunscreen

Posted by DinhNgocThuy on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decide to buy it after comparing other brands. Safest, clearest ingredient. smooth textile. I don't know why not many people choose it. It's so great.

1 2