imbalance due to Inner Ear malfunction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

About 10 years ago, I began to lose my balance while standing; holding or touching something stationary allowed me to remain still and upright. Roughly 3 months ago, I discovered Clear Eye & Sharp Ear caps and began taking the recommended dosage of 3/3x/day and I can say that my balance is improved 200%. Usually I can stand upright on level surface and not feel the need to steady myself... I've always been a Vitamin/Mineral/Herb 'junkie' so I know that Nature takes time to be effective; not like Big Pharm's chemicals. I will continue to take this product for at least another 6-12 months and evaluate the issue again, but for now, it's a 6-star of 5.

Works Fairly Well

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although this product does not completely eliminate it, it does help with the ringing in my ears. But more than that, it relieves the stiffness in my neck which used to be much more of an issue. I expect that it is also helping my aging eyes. But for the neck relief alone, I continue to use it.

Works good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this because I have tinitus, or ringing in my ears. This herbal formula definitely helps to reduce the ringing.

Hearing recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I experienced "sudden deafness" in one ear two months ago. Treatment from a Ear-nose specialist failed to recover my hearing loss. After five days of taking Clear Eye & Sharp Ear my hearing began to return. It's a slow process, but it continues to improve. Also, any vertical I was experiencing completely disappeared. Note that one bottle is only a week's supply, but worth it when it works.

It's not good for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking this makes me not to sleep.

Brilliant for vertigo

Posted by Naturopath on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gets rid of recurrent vertigo symptoms in some people after weeks of no response with other formulas. Very impressed with this supplement.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an inner ear disorder in which I suffer with dizziness, ear pressure, and tinnitus. In taking this product now for over a year, I have not had a major vertigo attack. If I take the "9" pills a day, then I don't have any dizziness, ear pressure or tinnitus. It is expensive but well worth it.

Did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought three bottles and took three capsules three times a day. Did nothing but make my insomnia worse. Still dizzy and completely lightheaded every day