good value !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a balm from Clinique . I think this balm is do a good job ( or may be better job) as well as Clinique balm.

My go-to product for make-up removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and soothing make up removal at end of the day. It's an oily consistency but it melts into liquid form and I usually wipe it off with two tissues, followed by another foaming face cleaner. The effect is that you have clean, but not overly strip skin, which is very important for people with oily skin and acne prone. Highly recommended product!!

the bomb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing. i have just run out and i need to repurchase it because its driving me nuts not having it. i am using the ELF gel melt cleanser in its place and it doesnt even compare. I will be purchasing the purity version of this as it doesnt have parabens or nasties

Love This Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does the job well. Smells pretty, cleans all of my waterproof makeup off with ease. Nice ingredients.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so soft and nice after using this, and I feel like it's less red as well. But it still cleanses so well I don't even need to follow it with another cleanser!

Does the job eventually

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is such a talked about product right now and cleansing balm in general are really getting a good rep.. but for me this doesn't hit the spot. It smells great, dissolves all makeup, but the rinsing is just too much work. I LOVE the FNCL cleansing oil it's perfection... costs a lot more but i'd rather pay for that.. I will probably try some other cleansing oils next and try find something comparable to FNCL but more affordable.

Brilliant!

Posted by cherrycolors on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It comes with a tiny spatula which makes it easier to get the balm out of the pot. The balm has a light cherry scent and is a dream to use. It spreads easily and easily removes makeup. The only thing that needs another round of balm is heavy mascara. I use it as the first step of cleansing and follow with a gentle gel cleanser. For me it's awesome. The only downside? How quickly it gets used up. I purchased it about 2 months ago and am on a 1/3rd of it.

This product does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Comparable with Heimish's All Clean Balm. It does dissolve all makeup thoroughly. One may have to insist to take the milk off at the end - not a problem for me since I double cleanse.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really i liked this product

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this cleansing balm is really enjoyable. The fragrance is mild and pleasant. The down side is that the package is a bit troublesome as you need to put the lid back and use a small spoon to get it every time unlike the liquid type of oil that only request one push. However, it is also a plus point as I travel quite a lot and this kind of balm is just very easy to carry around in the suitcase. It takes a couple times to remove my super waterproof mascara though.