good value !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a balm from Clinique . I think this balm is do a good job ( or may be better job) as well as Clinique balm.

My go-to product for make-up removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and soothing make up removal at end of the day. It's an oily consistency but it melts into liquid form and I usually wipe it off with two tissues, followed by another foaming face cleaner. The effect is that you have clean, but not overly strip skin, which is very important for people with oily skin and acne prone. Highly recommended product!!

the bomb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing. i have just run out and i need to repurchase it because its driving me nuts not having it. i am using the ELF gel melt cleanser in its place and it doesnt even compare. I will be purchasing the purity version of this as it doesnt have parabens or nasties

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so soft and nice after using this, and I feel like it's less red as well. But it still cleanses so well I don't even need to follow it with another cleanser!

Love This Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does the job well. Smells pretty, cleans all of my waterproof makeup off with ease. Nice ingredients.

Does the job eventually

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is such a talked about product right now and cleansing balm in general are really getting a good rep.. but for me this doesn't hit the spot. It smells great, dissolves all makeup, but the rinsing is just too much work. I LOVE the FNCL cleansing oil it's perfection... costs a lot more but i'd rather pay for that.. I will probably try some other cleansing oils next and try find something comparable to FNCL but more affordable.

This product does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Comparable with Heimish's All Clean Balm. It does dissolve all makeup thoroughly. One may have to insist to take the milk off at the end - not a problem for me since I double cleanse.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really i liked this product

Cleansing balms have now become my HOLY GRAIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup but I have extremely sensitive skin so they would always make my skin red and irritated (and also not eco-friendly). Then I started to use cleansing oils which irritated my skin less but I found cleansing oils to be a bit difficult to use (and weirdly made my face feel a bit dehydrated after washing although it is an oil haha). I've always heard great things about this cleansing balm from so many skincare youtubers I follow. So, I decided to give it a try and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. This removed my makeup so effectively. It is a creamy solid but once you massage it onto your face, it melts your makeup right away. And best is that it doesn't irritate my skin at all! As a girl with possibly the most sensitive skin ever, this was such a blessing. I actually contemplated getting the Heimish All Clean Balm which is as popular as this but the Heimish one has essential oils which means it is fragranced. My skin is extremely sensitive to fragrances so I decided to get this Banila Co one instead. Definitely will repurchase and I might even try the Purity version since it is specially made for people with sensitive skin like mine. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice oil cleanser balm, it smells good, feel lovely on the face and disolves all of my makeup/sunscreen. I use another cleanser after this so cannot speak to any residue afterward but i really like it, feels luxurious. It also doesnt irritate my sensitive skin.