good value !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a balm from Clinique . I think this balm is do a good job ( or may be better job) as well as Clinique balm.

My go-to product for make-up removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and soothing make up removal at end of the day. It's an oily consistency but it melts into liquid form and I usually wipe it off with two tissues, followed by another foaming face cleaner. The effect is that you have clean, but not overly strip skin, which is very important for people with oily skin and acne prone. Highly recommended product!!

the bomb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing. i have just run out and i need to repurchase it because its driving me nuts not having it. i am using the ELF gel melt cleanser in its place and it doesnt even compare. I will be purchasing the purity version of this as it doesnt have parabens or nasties

This product does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Comparable with Heimish's All Clean Balm. It does dissolve all makeup thoroughly. One may have to insist to take the milk off at the end - not a problem for me since I double cleanse.

Love This Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does the job well. Smells pretty, cleans all of my waterproof makeup off with ease. Nice ingredients.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so soft and nice after using this, and I feel like it's less red as well. But it still cleanses so well I don't even need to follow it with another cleanser!

Really nice way to remove makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a part of a double cleanse routine. Love that the packet is sealed and comes with a little lid and spatula to keep it clean. It's firm in the container but scrapes out easily and almost instantly melts into a light oil consistency when massaged into the face. I love that it's less messy to use than an oil cleanser. It turns into a milky fluid on contact with water and washes off super easily without leaving a residue which is an absolute must for me. I don't bother with a cloth - it comes off with just plain water. It's got a slightly synthetic fruity scent but it's ignorable and doesn't linger once this is washed off. It doesn't have the luxurious scent of some of the higher end cleansing balms but it works better (those tend to leave a bit of a greasy residue). I've tried plenty of cleansing balms (Eve Lom, Emma Hardie, Clinique, Omorviza) and I must say that I like this consistency better. Well done Banila!

Does the job eventually

Posted by BrittanyAlice on September 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is such a talked about product right now and cleansing balm in general are really getting a good rep.. but for me this doesn't hit the spot. It smells great, dissolves all makeup, but the rinsing is just too much work. I LOVE the FNCL cleansing oil it's perfection... costs a lot more but i'd rather pay for that.. I will probably try some other cleansing oils next and try find something comparable to FNCL but more affordable.

Brilliant!

Posted by cherrycolors on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It comes with a tiny spatula which makes it easier to get the balm out of the pot. The balm has a light cherry scent and is a dream to use. It spreads easily and easily removes makeup. The only thing that needs another round of balm is heavy mascara. I use it as the first step of cleansing and follow with a gentle gel cleanser. For me it's awesome. The only downside? How quickly it gets used up. I purchased it about 2 months ago and am on a 1/3rd of it.

Im obsessed!

Posted by heyleiia on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 6months already. And Im satisfied! It really works wonder. I used makeup as often and it makes cleansing easier. It leaves my skin soft and clean. I have a combination type skin. And I always used it twice a day even without makeup on.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟