Bar Keepers Friend is a keeper!

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! It got the cutlery marks off my dinner plates and slow cooker. Shines my sink so it sparkles. Doesn't damage my skin in the process.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes simple is best. I've been using this cleanser for years and nothing gets my stainless steel sink cleaner. It's also great on my white Corning Ware and the outside of all my every day pans. It's hard to find in the stores sometimes. so I order multiple cans so I won't run out. It just works without a lot of fanfare, which is all I want from my cleaners.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very very good!!! Perfectly cleanses even the old grime!

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

Ceramic top

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best product

expecting too much from the comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no special, so far OK

Removes rust, and stains; restores gleam and sparkle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. So convenient to purchase it here. In the grocery stores it is placed amongst the chemical cleaners and even insecticides. If I go in that aisle I get ill for some hours afterwards. Bon Ami is also available via iHerb. Order these non-toxic, dependable and safe cleaners here to save $ and avoid your own exposure to the detergent aisles.

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clears any good spots!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unique product. I am delighted with what BFK does with pots. They shine from purity. I bought a pack, but now I will order at least 2 pieces.

Awesome for Stainless!

Posted by cheesegirl on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome for Stainless cleaning~!