super good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it's super work for all stools cleaning

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

OK -Used sparingly and lovingly, this little tin of cleaning stuff will reduce the number of crappy spray bottles under your sink and keep all your plastic and metal surfaces shining! Super-duper BBQ and stainless steel cleaner, smells good too.

effective!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great stuff! while it didnt get rid of ALL the burnt marks on the pots, most of them came off easily

Takes off rust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delighted this product took rust stains off my bathroom tiles.

Works great

Posted by Pixie82 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a great product, one of the best things I have found to keep my shower screens free of marks. Also works great for cleaning sinks and other items around the house too. Will definitely purchase again.

Simply The Best cleaner i have ever tried !!!

Posted by Shawn on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans everything and inexpensive as well, best cleaner by far!!Would definitely purchase again.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

exellent

Wonderful Cleaning Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my third order of Bar Keepers Friend. I keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. My kitchen sink comes up like new, with no scrubbing. A genuinely useful product, and very reasonably priced. Also used it to remove mould from our new deck before sealing it. Brilliant.

Pots glisten

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Bars Keepers Friend as I was paying big bucks to clean my stainless steel pots with another brand and then read on the net about this product and I have to say. it really is excellent in making my stainless pots glisten and even my bench top, which is old has come up like new. You don't need very much and i just put onto a scourer (non scratch) and it really does go a long way. Great product!

great !!!