Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 4 months and have found it very helpful. I have suffered with swollen tender breast for years and have tried many remedies without success. This is the first product that has helped. I'm 48 and glad to have finally found relief. I also feel strongly that regular exercise works in conjunction.

Really Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for around a year,i have not seen any benefit regarding breast pain,maybe a tiny improvement in pms,but thats it,I keep taking due to what people say about the product,maybe i need to take more than one?,Or it could be that a fool is easily parted with its money..

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that I have been using and will continue to use for a long time. It is worth the money.

Barlean's Brevail Plant Lignan Extract works great for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a Rx for designer hormone cream and this product works even better than the Rx. It's cheaper and I don't have to drive to the next town to get it as iHerb ships it for free.

Barlans Brevail Plant Lignant Extract 30 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic service by iherb! Brevail is proving to be beneficial for me, I am very pleased. For those who suffer from pms, highly recommended. Will be buying them for the rest of my life. Thank you so much.

Best breast Cancer prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years, I'm 54 and have never had any issues with Breast scares. Thank God.

Great. M

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for several years. I would recommend it.

Not for me!

Posted by MarieMR on July 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was told to buy these.Did nothing for me except gave me cramping and breast swelling. yiks!!Thought I would try this for female health but forget it, I will get my lignans from my food thank you very much ha! iHerb provide great customer service, Has products to suit everyone's budget, from the time I make my order it is picked, packed and shipped within 24 hours. The delivery with DHL is super fast and fantastic. I am very happy all-round. Thank you

It's for my mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prepare this for my mom. I hope it will be helped for mom