Super Mix!!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

What an awesome and delicious blend this turned out to be. Just look at the nutrition stats...loaded with your omegas and aminos in just 1.5tbs. I sprinkle some in my yogurt or smoothie daily.

Tasty Sprinkle for Oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been enjoying the taste and nutrient boost of this product to my steel cuts. I have no problem with being regular but since eating this product I am even more regular than usual. If constipation is an issue for you try this!

Smoothies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my smoothies almost every morning. I like it! Getting three good things in my body at once, everyday :) I don't notice a flavour, really. It just blends in and you don't even know it there.

For a hearty breakfast

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to mix in two spoons of this Superfood Blend when I prepare cereal or oatmeal in the morning to increase the nutritional value of my breakfast. It has a nice texture and the taste is not too overpowering. It keeps me full longer plus it's an easy way of adding some protein and omega 3. The price is reasonable for the amount you get, especially in comparison with similar products on the market.

3 great ingrediences

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

liked this blend alot

Product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But the zipper of the bag broke within a week. Hence only 4 star instead of 5.