Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Let me just tell you how much this has done for me: my hair is beautiful, not as nervous, see to be able to think clearer, AND I have a crazy sex drive now!!!

Great for ADHD

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has ADHD. She can't cope with a large tablet, so I give this to her straight from a syringe. She has to plug her nose but it works. If we consistently give this to her before school and before bed, she has clear improvements in her attention, focus, body movements and mood. Overall, I see a sense of calm. You need to be very disciplined to see results. Buy 2 bottles (maybe try this flavor and another) and see which flavor your child can tolerate. Try for 1 month and evaluate if you see any changes. Minimum 2 weeks before you'll start to see some changes. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Barlean's Fresh catch

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil was fresh- better than some I have purchase at local stores.

Love the orange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this alot! Easy to squirt

Just what I needed Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to look for an alternative supplier after being badly let down by my previous one.I wished I had found Iherb before ,The service was fast and no hastle whatever.I will reorder for sure.

Still my fav.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still my fav fish oil of all. And the only one I get get my kids to take.

This is a great product, take 3x per day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came packed well by the distributor. Would of given it a 5, but I think in the past it had a cold wrap on it. But the product is great for many functions the body needs.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great :) Perfect for my kids

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so much easier to take compared to the soft gels! I started taking this in hope to reduce my triglyceride. I won't be having another blood test for at least another 6 months, so, from that perspective, I can't yet comment if it is effective.

Barlean's Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Fresh Catch Fish Oil, orange flavor, seems even better than the capsules. My dry skin is even more improved using this product. Hope you have the large size when I reorder soon.

1 2