love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing I look forward to my smoothies everyday This is how I make it using this and its delish... barleans greens, banana, avocado, frozen berries, goji berries, almond milk, ice cubes, baby spinach and sometimes a hint of natural penut butter. Tastes so good :) and great meal replacement AND makes you loose weight :)

Has Natural Flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great to me, but the label says it contains natural flavors, which can be very bad.

Amazing!

Posted by Shewolf on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best way to get your veggies! Five servings in one scoop and it tastes like premium hot cocoa when mixed with hot milk, or makes a great smoothie with cold milk and a banana. I will take this as long as Barlean's keeps making it, without a doubt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!!! It's so delicious and nutritious

I'm hooked on this product, great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this product contain great ingredients but it is filling and taste great! Not chalky like so many supplements. I love drinking it with breakfast or lunch, gives me energy and keeps me full.

Tastes great and is good for you...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product and helps with my digestion issues as someone who is quite sensitive. Additionally, it tastes wonderful, the cocoa blend makes the goodness palatable unlike other greens products.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes amazing easy to drink with water or milk

Tastes very good!

Posted by DesertLiving on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I tried this product. Smooth chocolate flavor, good hot or cold. Highly recommend.

For a "greens" drink, this product tastes amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Barleans Greens is a great tasting product! It isn't grainy or chalky like so many other powdered drink formulas. I highly recommend this product. I order it often and won't even try any other brands....

Great taste - Husband loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a greens supplement my picky husband will actually like. I've tried him on all other brands but he hates the taste. This tastes like a chocolate milk shake and gives him everything he needs. I've got a few of my friends into this product for the same reasons.

1 2 3