love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing I look forward to my smoothies everyday This is how I make it using this and its delish... barleans greens, banana, avocado, frozen berries, goji berries, almond milk, ice cubes, baby spinach and sometimes a hint of natural penut butter. Tastes so good :) and great meal replacement AND makes you loose weight :)

Has Natural Flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great to me, but the label says it contains natural flavors, which can be very bad.

Posted by Shewolf on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best way to get your veggies! Five servings in one scoop and it tastes like premium hot cocoa when mixed with hot milk, or makes a great smoothie with cold milk and a banana. I will take this as long as Barlean's keeps making it, without a doubt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!!! It's so delicious and nutritious

I'm hooked on this product, great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this product contain great ingredients but it is filling and taste great! Not chalky like so many supplements. I love drinking it with breakfast or lunch, gives me energy and keeps me full.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I seriousely think it tastes awesome and for so little calories. I absolutely love it! Have it pretty much everyday now!!!

Delicious and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and ingredients. It's good that there is no sugar

Like a chocolate rush

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It makes having greens every day amazing.

Tastes great and is good for you...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product and helps with my digestion issues as someone who is quite sensitive. Additionally, it tastes wonderful, the cocoa blend makes the goodness palatable unlike other greens products.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes amazing easy to drink with water or milk

1 2 3