The old formula was better

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this product until they changed the formula. Now they use so much stevia in it that it is sickly sweet. I have persisted and reordered a couple of bottles hoping that I just got a bad batch but it is consistently disgusting now.

barlean's greens powder formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Barlean's is a good company but... I do not like the taste and could not find on label that it is freeze dried to retain the raw enzymes as some other products do.n I would not recommend.

Taste bad....

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't eat it continuously..... because the taste is strange....

good stuff, but too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

There's too much stevia for my taste, so I need to use it carefully. Today had it in yogurt and that was great, especially with cacao beans.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This may sound weird but I'm really glad that this particular green powder has a nice smell.

Makes your skin and overall general health

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Is easy to take in the morning and evening and has made me feel and look so much healthier in every single way possible. My hair, skin and overall well being have improved so much with this greens powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2006 | Verified Purchase

After testing at least a half dozen powdered "green drinks", I definitely vote for Barleans'! Of course, the quality of the nutrition seems great, but the added bonus of easy mixing and pleasant taste certainly make this more user-friendly than the vast majority of powders on the market.

Comments on the products I bought

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice products for me

Barlean's Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great for a green drink. I also noticed a healthy energy throughout the day as well!

A little grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't mix as well with water and lemon juice as Emerald Greens. Taste is about what you'd expect with the graininess--not good enough to miss if you skip a day.

1 2 3