Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quality is superior than other brand, although sometimes what I got has a tiny bitter taste, still I can determine its fresh enough.

Golden hue on salads

Posted by Hongkaren on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just love the texture n golden hue on salads. It makes dinner on raw greens with a tablespoon of apple cider so attractive and yummy

So delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought numerous bottles of flax oil from supermarkets and health food stores. After trying this product I realise how delicious flax oil is meant to taste (I suspect many supermarket brands are rancid, as there's not supposed to be a funny aftertaste) Barleans is very fresh and the packaging is sublime (makes it easy to measure in 5ml servings). You'll enjoy using it!

Works great to season cast iron pans

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think I heard about using flax oil on cast iron pans on ATK Radio. I didn't bother to strip my pans; I just add a squirt of oil after each use, while the pan is still hot. I spread it around with a silicone brush. Note: you must use pure flax oil like this brand - reviewers on Amazon complain about the results when using cheaper mixed oil brands and recommend this brand, which is cheaper here than on Amazon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

Very very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is supposed to be the best source of Omegas. I like the taste as well

How tasty !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need no more oily dressing to have my salad .

Great Flax!

Posted by Jasmine44 on August 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Barlean's Flax Oil for a number of years & find it to always be fresh & palatable straight from the bottle. I take a spoonful each morning in addition to a greens & fiber shake.

the best, the sweetest

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

and I LOVE the particulate left in the bottom, my favorite!

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really good tasting flaxseed oil. Will buy again.