Help

Fresh & Great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried cheaper products and I was not happy with the odd aftertaste. This product taste very light and fresh with a beautiful aroma of coconut + no odd aftertaste! Great product!:)

Great Buy!!!

Posted by AparnaSingapore on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was rather looking to buy Nutiva, instead ordered Barlean's as Nutiva was Out-Of-Stock. But, this turned out to be a great buy as well!!! Simply love the smell of pure organic EVCO!!!

I love this coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is fragrantful and taste yummy!

100% natural, no complaints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality product!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's good but i would prefer a bit more coconut taste

Good coconut for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice quality. As it says on the back, basically good for everything. I use it daily in my coffee/tea, I put it on my skin daily and weekly in my hair. Very satisfied with the outcome.

coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

oil of very high quality, smell of the real coco. Instantly conceals in hands. It is very happy.

Very good for cooking, less ok for face and hair!

Posted by EmiMesic on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is delicious, really! However, a bit "burned" smell, which made it a bit disgusting on the face, I love coconut, but ot the burned version. Maybe a bad batch I dot know, but I prefer Nutiva on my face and this in my frying pan!

Product was good but Delivery sucks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Actual cost of my product in US is somewhere around 850-950 and when i was trying to order from iHerb here from India, it was costing me around 1495 and i paid that amount from my card in advance. I choose to pay the amount as product is not available in India. But when product was delivered at my place, delivery guy asked me for more 1400 for custom duty which was not explicitly mention or highlighted, while ordering it was written in very small letters that custom duty extra but i was completely unaware that it triples product cost.

This is an excellent product at a reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It’s a healthy fat that I use for myself as well as in my dogs’ food. Barlean’s is my favorite. It has a wonderful taste and aroma. This is virgin coconut oil that is organic and cold pressed – very healthy. I used to buy it at Whole Foods, but it’s a good bit cheaper to order online from iHerb. I think it’s fresher too, because it stays in iHerb’s climate-controlled warehouse until I order it, and then I get it over nighted (free with a medium to large order!) and receive it at 9 am the next morning. I’m very happy with the product and the service.