great gluten free bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this bread until I went gluten free and I' so glad I did! Its unique Bavarian flavor is great for ham and cheese sandwiches, especially grilled. Can also wrap 1 or 2 slices in a damp paper towel and zap until warm for a soft style bread sandwich. It's also great toasted, with PB & J. I would rate it 5 stars except for how tricky it is to separate the slices before using.

Good bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this bread! It has a slight sourdough taste to it, which is nice for sandwiches. It toasts up pretty well and tastes good with eggs.

As good as it could be

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For a gluten-free bread, this one is as good as a non-wheat could be. I don't love the amount of corn in it, but hey, it has no evil glúten not dairy.

A bit heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

While the products is well packed and good when toasted, I find it a bit heavy compared to other breads I am used to This is good for European customers who are used to heavier texture of bread,

Great long-life gluten-free bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. This is the only gluten free bread that I have been able to source here in South Korea. As everyone else said, it really needs to be toasted, but that's fine. Only issue is that many of the slices were broken on arrival, which makes them more difficult to toast.

Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's best when toasted.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Value for $$$ and it tasted good. My boy is allergic to gluten so this is good for him. I baked my own gluten free bread too but i alternate for him.