great gluten free bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this bread until I went gluten free and I' so glad I did! Its unique Bavarian flavor is great for ham and cheese sandwiches, especially grilled. Can also wrap 1 or 2 slices in a damp paper towel and zap until warm for a soft style bread sandwich. It's also great toasted, with PB & J. I would rate it 5 stars except for how tricky it is to separate the slices before using.

Good bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this bread! It has a slight sourdough taste to it, which is nice for sandwiches. It toasts up pretty well and tastes good with eggs.

Heavy, dark and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent gluten free european style bread, heavy, dark and sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

great taste, texture is great after toasting, only downer is that its fragile before toasting and prone to crumbling

As good as it could be

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

For a gluten-free bread, this one is as good as a non-wheat could be. I don't love the amount of corn in it, but hey, it has no evil glúten not dairy.

A bit heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

While the products is well packed and good when toasted, I find it a bit heavy compared to other breads I am used to This is good for European customers who are used to heavier texture of bread,

Great long-life gluten-free bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. This is the only gluten free bread that I have been able to source here in South Korea. As everyone else said, it really needs to be toasted, but that's fine. Only issue is that many of the slices were broken on arrival, which makes them more difficult to toast.

Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's best when toasted.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Value for $$$ and it tasted good. My boy is allergic to gluten so this is good for him. I baked my own gluten free bread too but i alternate for him.