Baywood, Solutions, Magnesium Fizz, Cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is quick to absorb, but I have to say it tastes terrible. My husband is finishing it off as I cannot tolerate it. The taste brings to mind super sweet cherry syrup with a fizzing chemical tang, like an aspartane bitter taste. Whether it is good for me nor not, I will not purchase this again.

very, very bad taste :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say this, but I was so looking forward to a new tase. What I got: was a strong, pungent overwhelming taste where two scoops just might hurt you!

It has tartaric acid and tastes yuckie

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont like the taste (overtly artificial taste) when compared to Ionic Fizz Magnesium or Peter Gillham's Calm Mag. Also, I cant feel the Mag effect cf. to Ionic/Peter Gillham's brand, which are better IMO. I thought some articles stated Tartaric acid is bad for those with Yeast issue/may be toxic for muscles. So, such ingredient may not be preferred for some ppl concerned with yeast.

Disgusting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sorry but this tastes utterly disgusting!! I will have to waste the whole pot as I simply cannot drink it. What a waste. I will go back to Ionic Fizz which is a far superior product.

Magnesium Fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like the stuff you drink before you have a colonoscopy. Simply awful!