Love the set!

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good brushes! Can't stop using them. My favourite one is #781 - a pencil brush. Puts the colour exactly where I need it and blends it nicely. #777 - eyeshadow brush is OK, but I'm used to more flat brushes - this one is fluffier. #716 - details brush is perfect to highlight inner corners of your eyes. #760 eyeliner brush could be good for very thin lines but it needs more time to work with - it's very small. The only brush I don't use is #769 - flat top kabuki brush - can't imagine where it can be useful. Too big and dense for me.

Perfect set of brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really wonderful, soft brushes that are real multitaskers. When I received it I was surprised by the size of the brushes (they're smaller than I thought) but it did not take away from the quality at all! They are very easy to use and I've been creating some awesome smokey eyes with it!!

Perfect eye brush kit

Posted by marilynbedroom on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

http://marilynbedroom.blogspot.com.es/ Here will appear the review, but it will be in Spanish. They are great! Thank u Iherb!

Good Investment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how short the handles are in this series. Fits in my hand perfectly. The brushes are soft and easy to use. Easy to clean. Dries fast. The only missing in this set is a nice fluffy bending brush and a really fine one for flicking liquid eyeliner.

Like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very soft . Big like

Great tools

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find really easy to use and blend with them. It takes the preoduct correctly and pack into your eyes.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's very good

Really GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bristles are soft and blends easily!

Excelent set

Posted by dunjadux on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This set is great deal. Brushes are soft and nice. They perfom excelent with all types of eye shadows. Eyeliner brush is small and perfect for tin line and beginers in makeup. Love this set. Could have two of them for sure.

Great for traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great brushes, everything you need to do a complete eye look. So handy for travel, I love them

1 2 3 4