Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best brush I ever used for the crease for my hooded eyes! I also ordered the 955 brush for my foundation- Amazing! my makeup looks professional with these brushes. I don't think I will purchase other brands anymore. Please click yes if you found my review helpful. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Fantastic and Very Very soft.pinceau super doux

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Uncredibly soft and quit dense.Lovely color. My fist bdellium brush, but i Will buy the others brushes of the pink serie. J'adore ce pinceau super super doux et super efficace. Après le lavage il retrouve sa couleur parfaitement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 of them! Dupe of m.a.c. 217. i like it for applying eyeshadow to the crease, lid and for blending colors.

Great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic blending brush ! Greatly does the work for what it's meant for and blends the colors really well. You can also build colors easily! You will not regret buying it !

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on April 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

No me termina

Posted by Elisabb on November 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

No me termina de convencer....... La forma no es la mejor para una brocha para difuminar

Not worth it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I heard it was a dupe for the mac 217 and the zoeva 227 which I love!! However, Although it has a similar shape, the bristles are so scratchy and it does not blend the shadows as easily and well as I wanted to. After washing it once, it has become even more scratchy. I would definitely not recommend this brush and would suggest you spend the money on mac or zoeva (cheaper than mac, also cruelty free).

Very good eye blending brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

soft and easy to use.

Nice Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought the brush was really soft, it’s really light and easy to blend with, it’s more for blending a base rather than your top and harsh layers, but it does a good job

LOVE this brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bdellium synthetic blending brush is better than the natural fibers one in my opinion, it's softer. Only "problem" is the shape is a bit less tapered comparing to the natural one.