Too large for eyebrows but nice quality

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my eyebrows, but I choose wrong. It's too large so I keep on getting out of my brow line. However, the hair is strong and sturdy. Good quality at an affordable price.

This brush save me every day!

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush is flat, with straight cut, it provides accurate and fast tightline. This brush has anti-bacterial hair (though it is said that the anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate in over time). The brush doesn’t scratch the skin, the hair doesn’t fall out, even after washing it doesn’t stick up but stays thick and firm. I’ve been using it for about half a year for tightlining. The lashes look thicker. I also use it for lining the lower eyelid, it provides a very thin line. This brush save me every day, it never disappointed me that’s why I can easily recommend them to you. Reasonable price is a plus, which is great.

Amazing

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for tightlining. Love it.

Nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not good.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

as expected

Flat Eye Definer Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Para difuminar la sombra debajo de las pestañas inferiores me gusta.

Nice brush. Does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice brush. Does the job.

Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 714, 1 Flat Eye Definer Brush is a GREAT Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like that this eye definition and shadow lining brush with precision results in a professional look. This firmly bristled, flat shaped brush lines and defines the eye with color.