Not Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't recommend this brush as I am not at all impressed even though the price is good but it is very scratchy and I don't feel well about using it on my eyelid as the skin is thin and sensitive. That being said, I need to mention that the brush hair fails while washing it.

Not Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this having read some good things about the brand. I have several from other brands and was looking for another to replace an older, tired one however, this left me quite disappointed. The bristles were somewhat coarse and not at all something you would feel comfortable using on the sensitive skin around your eyes as its rather scratchy.

Scratchy and not worth the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a blow out blending brush - but I hate it. It is scratchy and hurts! Will not repurchase, ever!

Bristles were very rough and scratchy especially for the eye area

Posted by Fairykill on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I saw this brush, I thought it looked very similar to a brush I loved but has been discontinued ( Ecotools eyeshadow blending brush) which was very soft and had a slightly bigger brush head compared to normal blending brushes. I loved how multi purpose the Ecotools brush was as I also use it with setting powder for under my eyes and around my nose (when I wanted a more dewy finish) and contouring. However, I was sorely disappointed with this brush as the bristles were much too rough especially as an eye blending brush. It was okay for setting powder but still felt very scratchy. The brush was very well made though and felt very sturdy. What a shame about the bristles.

very rough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is way too rough for eyes! Very disappointed ,I loved the 776 one though which is a dupe for 217 from mac. 776 has natural hair ,the 785 is a mix of synthetic and natural. .

NUL !! AWFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Il est nul, il est super rêche ca fait carrément mal, n'achetez pas ce pinceau!

Bad quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush is not soft and looks like painting brush. It doesn't feel good when using it. It's really rough. Quality is very low. I'm not gonna buy any other brush from this brand.