Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good quality brushes and you can definitely create any look with these brushes. They are well made and the bristles are soft and are great for blending, packing color, gel liners, smudging, etc. You pretty much get every purposeful eye brush in this set. I would compare these to a higher end brush line because of how versatile they are. The only thing this set is missing is a standard flat shader for medium sized eyes. If you have smaller eyes there is a flat shader to suit you. But all in all, worth the money and you are getting so much for what you are paying for. I would definitely consider these if you are on a budget especially when you do not want to sacrifice value and quality. Investing in MAC or other brushes are not necessary when I personally (make up junkie) use mostly these in my everyday makeup routine. So yes these will last you a long time. Hope this helps.

Great and affordable makeup brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worth the money, the set can be 3 times more expensive for other brands, I use this brush everyday and work very well

Thought it would be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've heard that this is the best brushes ever to this price. In several reviews I've read that these should be as good as the mac ones and even better than the RT's. I do not feel that way It's really good brushes, it isn't that, but I regret that I didn't just buy new e.l.f brushes.

Great brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like them very much! enough tools for a make up artist!

Great Brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Forget Sigma and get this brush set for the great price. Every single brush in this brush set is useful.

Very Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

amazing set! also the price is very affordable for the quality

Comment abt the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is my first order. The product is very good and fast delivery.

Great Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used MAC brushes ever since I got into wearing makeup (especially eyeshadows). But this eye brush set's quality is comparable to the high end brushes I've owned. Most of the brushes are versatile in how they can be used. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Kit très bon rapport qualité/prix

Posted by missblackline on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Un joli kit très complet pour le maquillage des yeux !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just love these brushes ! You can do any makeup with this kit

1 2 3